Who We Are & What We Do
SunGate Solar Ltd is a professional Solar Power design, installation, and maintenance company committed to improving the standard of living and development of South Sudan through the delivery of sustainable energy for private, public, NGO, and commercial customers. SunGate Solar is owned and entirely staffed by South Sudanese. We have our own professionally trained technicians stationed in every region to ensure quick service delivery to our customers. We care about the quality of our products and services and that is why we provide the best warranty in the country. We do not just sell you the product, we are also there throughout the products lifetime.
To electrify South Sudan for economic growth.
Our mission is to ignite the potential of our clients through the power of solar energy. We design, install, and maintain innovative solar power systems for private, public, and commercial customers.
Our Core Values
Integrity, Reliability & Creativity.
SunGate’s main offices are in Wau and Juba, and we operate in the regions around Wau, Aweil, and Juba. Serving more than 2000 customers, SunGate has sold over 110 kiloWatts of solar power. Our electricity has supported over 13,000 people with solar solutions of all sizes. By the end of 2017 our solutions delivery success included more than 25 large commercial systems. We have 30 employees currently on our staff. SunGate is continuing to innovate and invest in new solar solutions and expand to other locations in South Sudan. SunGate expects to grow to over 50,000 people impacted within 2 years, with the goal of serving over 1 million people within 10 years.
- SunGate has sold over 2,000 small, portable units and more than 25 commercial systems in South Sudan since 2013.
- Our company has been in South Sudan for five years and is here to stay.
- We use only American, German and carefully examined Chinese solar equipment manufacturers.
- SunGate is American backed, and the CEO is a South Sudanese citizen with an Electrical Engineering degree from an American university.
- Our headquarters are in Wau with 6 offices across the country, including Juba.
- The company employs a large local staff, including: technicians and administrative / sales personnel.
- We have sold and installed more than 110 KW of solar power and served thousands of customers across the country.
- Our technicians provide maintenance service for systems we install and those installed by other companies.
- We provide a generous warranty.
- We take quality service seriously. Let us prove it to you!
- Solar Power is more reliable than diesel generators and cheaper over time.
- Solar energy protects the environment.
- Solar is cleaner and healthier for your home and family.
- South Sudan has an abundance of sunlight to provide ample energy for any size system.
- Once your solar power system is installed, it will provide reliable energy for a long time with low maintenance costs.